If you have crooked teeth, often the best pathway to a straight smile is through braces. Braces come with a variety of treatment methods as well as benefits. Knowing what you want out of your smile is important, especially when it comes to orthodontic treatments. Here are the basics of orthodontic braces:
– It has been well-known that straight teeth are easier to clean and less likely to suffer from tooth decay and gum disease.
– Braces can straighten teeth and lower the risk of damage accompanying bruxism or TMJ disorders.
– Braces are very effective at repairing your smile and improving your self-esteem and overall self-worth with a straighter smile to cherish for years to come.
– Straightforward skills such as eating, speaking and chewing food are easier to accomplish with a smile straightened by braces.
– Braces can help eliminate malocclusions that exist with your teeth that can often contribute to oral accidents such as random chips and cracks.
If you are looking to restore your teeth with a straighter smile, contact Dr. Rehana Khan and our team at Santa Monica Orthodontics. We can be reached by calling us at 310-393-3344 to book a reservation to see us at our orthodontic office in Santa Monica, California. We will be glad to help you achieve the results you are looking for.