For many years, the main option for correcting crooked teeth was braces. In this modern age of modern dental technology, Invisalign® clear aligners are increasing in popularity and it’s easy to see why. Here are some of the advantages of Invisalign:
– Invisalign can help straighten smiles and lower your risk of dental damage.
– Invisalign aligners can be used to upgrade and enhance your teeth, and are readily replaced as needed
– Invisalign aligners are so discrete that some people may not notice that you are having the treatment done at all.
– Invisalign omits the use of uncomfortable metals and wires. Instead it uses a specialized thermoplastic material to generate aligners which will snugly fit your unique smile.
– These orthodontic aligners will allow you to keep your all your eating habits. Invisalign aligners can be removed for meals quickly and easily. Just snap them in and out of place.
– Crooked teeth can increase your chances of getting bruxism or TMJ. That’s why it’s important to ensure that your teeth are straightened to avoid the damaging effects of chipped and cracked teeth. –m
If you would like to book an appointment with Santa Monica Orthodontics for Invisalign aligners, just call our orthodontic office at 310-393-3344. We are located in Santa Monica, California. Dr. Rehana Khan and all of our wonderful team look forward to helping you!